Summer Design Intern
We are looking for a Summer Design Intern to design, build, and implement user interfaces. As you will work with other Developers, Designers, and Project Managers in this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Your goal will be to design elegant, intuitive, and functional user interfaces that serve our user’s needs.
Preference in hiring will be given to students that are available to continue working part-time or full-time after the summer.
- Gather and evaluate customer and user feedback
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences for a wide range of devices, including desktops, mobile phones, and tablets
- In coordination with other developers, create software components for browser-based applications
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Other duties as assigned may include branding, visual design, and more
- A portfolio of excellent UI/UX design work
- Experience with UI/UX research, design, and development
- Experienced in use of contemporary UI/UX software (e.g. InVision, Creative Cloud)
- Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Currently earning a BA/BS in Design or a related field, or equivalent experience
Send questions, a cover letter, and/or a portfolio link to email@example.com
Apply before Monday, 7/2.